I have to say I’m especially excited about pumpkin season this year. After a long hot summer, I’m ready for all things fall, especially the cool weather. I love pumpkin in everything, and I have already been checking out the pumpkins at the local farm stands. I told myself to at least wait until October to make something with pumpkin, and somehow I made it! It’s October which means it is officially pumpkin season and now all pumpkin related baking can commence! Today I have got a Pumpkin Spice Granola Recipe to share.
I like pumpkin because it is delicious, versatile, and inexpensive.
Pumpkin also has great health benefits stemming from the vitamins it contains including A and C. Pumpkin also contains fiber, antioxidants, and more potassium than a banana!
Adding pumpkin, and pumpkin spices to granola is a great way to change up your breakfast routine.
It is also so easy to make!
This pumpkin spice granola recipe is full of pumpkin spice flavor.
It is sweetened with 100% pure maple syrup, which combines very well with pumpkin flavors.
Make a batch of this granola for topping your morning yogurt, or top with your favorite non dairy milk as a cereal. You could also top ice cream, or add it to an apple crumble.
My favorite is to add it some plain coconut yogurt for an quick and delicious breakfast.
I hope you like this recipe!
If you make it, please tag Dora’s Daily Dish in Instagram!
Check out these other pumpkin recipes:
Make it, eat it, enjoy!
- 2 Cup Rolled Oats
- ¼ Cup Chopped Pecans
- ¼ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ Cup Craisons
- ¼ Cup Unsweetened Coconut
- ⅓ Cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ Cup Cooked or Canned Pumpkin
- 1 Tbs Pumpkin Spice, store bought or homemade. (See recipe below to make your own)
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Whisk together maple syrup, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, salt, and cinnamon
- In a separate large bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Stir to combine well.
- Pour on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake for about 30 minutes or until mixture is dry and slightly crunchy. Stir every 10 minutes for even baking.
- Let cool then store in an airtight jar for up to 2 weeks.
- 3 Tbs Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 2 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1½ tsp Ground Allspice
- 1½ tsp Ground Cloves
- Mix all spices together and store in a jar for all your pumpkin spice recipes!